You are free to block, delete, or disable these technologies if your device allows this. You understand that by doing so, you may no longer be able to use all of the features of our site or applications. You can manage your cookies and your cookie preferences in your browser or device settings.
We use the following cookies:
- Authentication Cookie “f1s”: This cookie determines whether or not you are already signed in. This is a first party session or persistent cookie.
- Navigational Cookie “f1ou”: This cookie helps us to ensure that we take you to the correct screen after you log in. This is a first party session cookie.
- Language Cookie “f1l”: This cookie determines your language settings. This is a first party persistent cookie.
- Tapstream Cookie “__tsid”: We use Tapstream to determine the effectiveness of our ad campaigns for App installments. For more information about Tapstream see https://tapstream.com. This is a third party persistent cookie.
- Google Analytics “___ga” “__gat”: We use Google Analytics to understand how our users interact with our App and website, report website usage statistics and to improve our services and your user experience. For more information about Google Analytics see https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. This is a third party persistent cookie.
We use the following web beacons:
- Email: Web beacons allow us to determine if our emails have been opened. They are in the emails to all our registered users.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device (including smart phones) when you visit a website, use our Web App or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser.
There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across our Figure 1 sites.
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
Web beacons are pages of the App (and our Site and emails) may contain small graphic images (also known as “pixel tags,” “single-pixel gifs” or “clear GIFs”) that typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify our users and user behavior, for example, to count the users who have visited the pages and for other related statistics.
Similar technologies include technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device. We may use the terms “cookies” or “similar technologies” interchangeably in our policies to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above.