Who We Are
Figure 1 is the future of healthcare. Millions of healthcare professionals—as well as prominent institutions including Doctors Without Borders, BMJ, and Mount Sinai Health System—use our digital platform to share cases and help save lives. In just three years, we have become the largest active network of medical professionals in the world. Maclean’s magazine named us as one of the “Canadian tech startups that could be the next billion-dollar breakouts” in 2018. And that’s just the beginning.
We’ve raised more than $20 million in financing from world-class venture capital firms including Union Square Ventures and Samsung Next. With this support, our team is tackling the trickiest problems in one of the world’s most complicated industries. In the words of Wired, “as Figure 1 grows, it has the potential to become global health’s central nervous system—improving diagnostics, care, and treatment for non-users everywhere.” We’re looking for the people who will make this vision a reality.
Core Company Values
At Figure 1, we individually and collectively, strive to:
- Look out for one another in order to help lift up the skills and capabilities of our colleagues
- Set a good example and constantly strive to positively influence others
- Always be learning, and share what you learn
- Prioritize the business and celebrate successes as a team.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Extended healthcare benefits
- Stock options
- Opportunities for professional development
- One-on-ones, focused on mentorship
- Supportive parental leave policy
- The chance to help save lives and make the world a better place.
Figure 1 is a diverse, inclusive, and open-minded workplace. Candidates who identify as a minority are encouraged to apply. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities, and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or national origin.
For more information on working at Figure 1, email firstname.lastname@example.org.